Investment Rise Internal Dispute Resolution (Idr) Scheme
Investment Rise [ABN51 614 042 732] and Investment Rise Finance [ABN34 105 370 750]
The founder of the Investment Rise Group, Niro Thambipillay believes it is essential for our clients to be able to work with a broker who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes.
Our brokers are trained to offer you the best service possible and we also have in place a formal Internal Dispute Resolution procedure. This is provided at no charge to you. The process is outlined below.
You can lodge complaints by contacting Niro Thambipillay, who deals with all complaints directly by:
- Phone – 1300 853 548
- Email – email@example.com
- Writing to Investment Rise, 810 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
You can also speak to any representative of our business who will refer you to Niro Thambipillay.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- You are not required to meet us face-to-face, although this may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- We expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- We expect both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- We expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Investment Rise External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is COSL (Credit Ombudsman Services Limited) phone 1800 138 422, www.cosl.com.au
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.
Please Note: This summary does not comprise legal advice and we do not accept any responsibility for it.