Australia’s 2020 Recession: Why Aren’t Property Prices Crashing + What’s Next for Property?
According to a recent Real Estate survey, more than half of Australians are uncertain about what’s going to happen next in the property market.
Are you part of that 50%?
Maybe you’re starting to wonder if those headlines predicting a property market crash were nothing more than Clickbait
Maybe you think those headlines might be true… but are then wondering why property prices haven’t crashed yet.
Or maybe you think that now is a great time to buy and property prices will rise.
Wherever you’re at, my aim with this video is to help you make sense of everything that is happening so you can make the right property investment choice.
Here’s a fraction of what I cover in this video:
- What happened to property prices during our last recession and during the Global Financial Crisis
- What caused the biggest property price downturn in Sydney and Melbourne over the last 30 years [Hint: It was NOT the GFC or our last recession]
- How and where to invest in this post Corona Virus pandemic environment (And the biggest mistakes to avoid)
- Why investing like what some others have done in the past will not work any more… and what to do instead
- The RBA’s secret weapon to prevent property prices crashing. (Warning: This is bound to be controversial. The RBA have never unleashed this weapon in Austalia’s history… until now)
- What our major retail banks are bound to do to increase their profits… and how that will impact property prices.
Plus so much more…
Want our help to find the right investment property? Visit 👉 https://nirocall.com
Not yet ready to invest but want to get yourself educated?
Get my new book Wake Up Wealthier – How to Build a Property Portfolio That Pays You An Income Every Month (And get the audio book worth $49 free) 👉 https://www.wakeupwealthier.com.au/
September 7, 2021
August 12, 2021